Running on the Windows startup tab is just one of the most frustrating things concerning the new version of uTorrent. Of course, most PC users do not require a torrent client available any-time they are utilizing the computer. Close the application tab can get bothersome and keep it on will impede down the system.
Inside this post, you will learn how to prevent uTorrent from launching on startup Windows-10 using a detailed guide.
Strategy no 1. Disabling autorun over your customer
- Step inch. Open up uTorrent.
- Measure Two. Pick Options -> Preferences
- Step 3. Easy to download Software soft vpn gate At our site the General section and uncheck the box near the’commence uTorrent on system startup’.
- Step 4. Simply click’Okay’.
Now that you know howto avoid uTorrent 3.5 from opening on startup Windows-10 from within the app, it will not hurt to stop uTorrent from starting automatically within the platform .
Strategy no 2. Disabling uTorrent Auto-run Working with the’Startup’ tab
In order to disable uTorrent from beginning to the startup tab, then you now can proceed along with the subsequent measures.
- Step 1. Open up the’start out’ tab.
- Step 2. Go to Options – > > Apps – > > Startup.
- Step 3. Pick out uTorrent from the listing of programs.
- Step 4. Change to Off.
Way #3. Taking Away uTorrent in your Startup Listing
There have been cases one of Windows-10 users once your client have not yet been displayed from the list of apps in the’Startup’ tab and uTorrent Start-S online startup. Fortunately, it truly is only one means to eradicate uTorrent out of the list of apps that launch automatically. The other means to do it is by simply obtaining the challenging drive .
- Step Inch.
- Measure 2. Locate the uTorrent folder.
- Step 3. Remove the uTorrent folder from the list of all folders.
If uTorrent opens to startup windows, those listed above are the methods to keep it from occurring. You may proceed with one or do just for insurance. After restarting your pc, uTorrent doesn’t longer appear in the startup panel.